Partner Engineering and Science provides Phase 1 and Phase 2 Site Assessments for our clients during real estate transactions. If you have a Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment, we can review it for free and design an appropriate Phase 2 scope of work. Our Phase 2s typically involve soil, soil gas, and/or groundwater sampling. All of our Phase 2s are supervised by either a registered civil engineer or a registered geologist.
Advantages of Partner:
- Registered Engineers and Geologists
- Professionals with extensive experience in subsurface investigations
- Meets ASTM Standard E1903 for Phase 2 Standard Guide for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment Process
- Strong reputation with lenders
Phase 2 Environmental Reports:
- Soil Borings and Boring Logs
- Soil, Soil Gas, and Groundwater Sampling
- Laboratory Analysis
- Data Interpretation vs. Regulations and Industry Standards
- Understanding of Your Business
- Clear, Reliable Reporting
Types of Subsurface Reports:
Partner Engineering and Science’s Commitment:
We will listen to your needs and design a custom scope of work to meet those needs. We will deliver the expertise that comes with 30 years of experience and performing thousands of Phase 2 Environmental Reports.